8.06.2006

Eureka!

So after I moved to Maryland, I couldn't figure out why I didn't get many emails that were the "Hi, how are you?" type. (If you did send me a personal email--I'm sorry for making a blanket statement.) What I've realized is that email is just for business. It's used to make dates and take care of day to day affairs. Blogging is so much more personal and I feel like I'm back in the loop. Why did this take me so long to figure out? I always wondered how Jason was keeping up with our old friends--he had a blog. Eureka!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Your husband should have told you these things.

Susie Moore said...

lol I am so glad you finally hopped on the blogging band wagon! Im always excited when I see a new post!

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you have ablog. I enjoy hearing what's going on with you. keep it up!

Todd Wright said...

Wait just a second...I don't kow if we can say that Jason truly "had a blog."

We get occasional postings from Jason Glenn, but nothing as wonderful and as charming as your submissions, dear.

Rachel said...

Thanks guys!